I’m so friggin excited about being nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you to Claire at Claire’s Chaotic Life for nominating me. Definitely go check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post created.
The birth of my blog……
My blog started this past summer on a whim after seeing that my sister had started one of her own. I thought it was a pretty great way to share my love of everything bookish. After having a look around on WordPress, I realized that it would be a perfect fit and Devouring Books and Lattes was born. *wipes away a single tear* That was such a beautiful day.
If I could give 2 pieces of advice to other bloggers, they would be……
1. Don’t take it too seriously. You don’t have to have 5 367 381 followers in your first week. If you’re writing about something that you love, other bloggers will love it too.
2. NetGalley is amazing in every way. I shudder to think about the money I would’ve spent on books and the authors I might have missed if I didn’t know about NetGalley. Get an account on NetGalley yesterday!
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed the post, and happy blogging!