Frick, I’m so beyond pumped to tell you about my new bloggy update! I officially have 200 followers and I couldn’t be any happier! I love all of you so, so much!! You guys have been awesome and amazingly inspiring since the moment that I started Devouring Books and Lattes. When I first got my blog space, I honestly didn’t have any clue what to expect, but every bit of it has been fantastic!
So, in honor of my 200 followers, I thought I’d tell you guys 10 weird and non-bookish things about yours truly.
1. I have 3 tattoos and I’m totally scared of getting another one. My first tattoo is a quote from Romeo and Juliet because books, my second is a discreet nod to my hubby, and the last one is an owl.
2. I have a weird, irrational fear of being buried alive. And drowning. *shudders*
3. I have a rescue dog named Smoky and 2 guinea pigs named Daisy and Delilah. The hubby and I are slowly building a zoo.
4. I love action movies and have a huge obsession with Die Hard. Best Xmas movie ever!
5. Rainstorms are my absolute favourite thing in the universe. The way they sound and the way they smell is heaven.
6. My favourite kind of music is absolutely freaking everything. I love something about every kind of music in the world.
7. I speak Spanish, but not fluently. I decided one day to learn a new language, and couldn’t think of any language that sounded as beautiful or as seductive as Spanish.
8. I currently have 4 piercings and am afraid to get more because I think I could easily develop a serious addiction to piercings and body mods.
9. If I could travel anywhere, I would love to go to Italy. If I could live anywhere, I would go to Spain.
10. I have a humongous sweet tooth and love everything sugary. My favourites are strawberry rhubarb pie and cheesecake. Yummmm…
Anyway, thanks again to all of you for being amazing and wonderful! I love you guys!!